With 16 locations across Canada providing nationwide service, Modu-Loc Fence Rentals has been supplying site containment solutions to our customers since 1994. We have built a solid reputation and developed industry-leading temporary fence panel solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients in construction, special events, industry, retail and municipalities.
Modu-Loc products have been trusted by organizations such as the RCMP and CSIS for their security at high profile events such as the Vancouver Olympic Games, G20 Summit, APEC Conference and President’s Cup. Modu-Loc has also been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 6 consecutive years!
66 Cowansview Road, Cambridge, ON
This is a front-line position providing exceptional customer service to clients over the phone, in person and electronically, as well as a crucial support position providing administrative support to the outside sales team. This position reports directly to the VP of Sales, and the South Western Ontario Operations Manager.
The position interacts directly with clients, Modu-Loc’s national administration team, sales and operational staff.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Exemplify Modu-Loc’s core values in all dealings with customers and co-workers
- Acquire and maintain a full understanding of Modu-Loc’s key products and services so as to effectively present these to inbound customers and provide the best customer service possible
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately
- Provide administrative support for the outside sales team, including but not limited to: emailing quotations and sales brochures on their behalf, setting up customer accounts, providing invoices and statements, creating reservations, etc.
- Track customer payments for order fulfillment
- Handle client requests for invoices, receipts, and billing queries on a timely basis
- Address and resolve customer issues and complaints effectively, calmly and on a timely basis
- Work closely with the operations team to organize and schedule orders accordingly, and resolve scheduling conflicts and operational on-site issues
- Perform various accounts receivable duties, including credit card declines and collections
- Reply to emails in a timely manner and work independently on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls
- Work in the office five (5) days per week (40 hours) during regular business hours (9am to 5pm)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor, and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good keyboarding skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with basic accounting and A/R procedures
- Any billing, inventory or rental software experience considered an asset
- 2+ years of experience working in customer service
- 1+ years of experience working in sales/sales administration
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Justin Ford, SWO Operations Manager.
Modu-Loc Fence Rentals LP is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and job selection processes.