With 16 locations across Canada providing nationwide service, Modu-Loc Fence Rentals has been supplying site containment solutions to our customers since 1994. We have built a solid reputation and developed industry-leading temporary fence panel solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients in construction, special events, industry, retail and municipalities.
Modu-Loc products have been trusted by organizations such as the RCMP and CSIS for their security at high profile events such as the Vancouver Olympic Games, G20 Summit, APEC Conference and President’s Cup. Modu-Loc has also been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 6 consecutive years!
66 Cowansview Road, Cambridge ON
This is a management position providing exceptional customer service to clients over the phone, in person and electronically, as well as a crucial support position providing administrative, operational, and sales assistance to the SWO team. This position reports directly to the South Western Ontario Operations Manager.
The position interacts directly with clients, Modu-Loc’s national administration team, and sales and operational staff.
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Exemplify Modu-Loc’s core values in all dealings with customers and co-workers
- Acquire and maintain a full understanding of Modu-Loc’s key products and services so as to effectively present these to inbound customers and provide the best customer service possible
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately
- Provide administrative support for the outside sales team, support dispatch with planning and confirmations, support field staff with health and safety concerns
- Track customer payments for order fulfillment
- Handle client requests for orders in a timely manner
- Assist with inventory counts, ordering supplies and maintaining a healthy stock level
- Coordinate with sister branches and upper management
- Enforce and adopt new policies and procedures when rolled out
- Address and resolve customer issues and complaints effectively, calmly and on a timely basis
- Work closely with the operations team to organize and schedule orders accordingly, and resolve scheduling conflicts and operational on-site issues
- Reply to emails in a timely manner and work independently on a daily basis
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist Management with onboarding and disciplinary actions
- Lead team meetings
- Work in the office, and on site when required, five (5) days per week (40 hours)
- Availability to be on-call during peak season, as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor, and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple demands in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good typing skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Familiarity with management procedures
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Ability to rally the troops and engage employees
- Ability to work weekends/longer hours when required
- Ability to lead the charge on initiatives and get buy-in from employees
- Adaptable to change
- Any billing, inventory or rental software experience considered an asset
- Any knowledge of MTO rules and regulations considered an asset
- 2+ years of experience working in management
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Justin Ford, SWO Operations Manager.
Modu-Loc Fence Rentals LP is committed to accommodating the individual needs of job candidates, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), within our recruitment processes and skills testing practices. Job candidates are asked to contact us if you require any accommodations to ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and job selection processes.